Rutgers Energy Institute (REI) & RutgersX EcoIgnite Clean Energy Summer Internship
The Rutgers Energy Institute (REI) and the Rutgers X "EcoIgnite: Clean Energy Proof of Concept Center and Accelerator" Program are jointly announcing an internship position at the Rutgers EcoComplex for Summer 2017.
The student will support clean energy start-up technology development efforts at the EcoComplex including working on technology prototyping of an innovative clean energy project.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and a thorough interest and understanding of mechanical devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- A "hands-on" person with a creative and resourceful approach to problem solving.
- Engineering students who will be undergraduate seniors or graduate students in AY17-18
- Proficiency using Solidworks to create 3D parts and assemblies as well as 2D drawings.
This full-time internship will run from early June through mid-August 2017. The internship will be designed such that the student will gain valuable scientific, technical and entrepreneurial experience.